[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 242

If the day closes with a bullish candle, I would not advise keeping the sells.

solar:

It's simple. It's a narrow channel. If you go in the wrong way, it's about 10 automatically... You go back in... you do it ten times and you're good... Here we go.

I'm not following the channel a bit - the "support-resistance" lines.

Evgen157:

what kind?

Yes, a rainbow would be fine)))

jonni:

A little off-channel with the "support-resistance" lines.

oh, mine year !!!! may dee frund visiz jouk... Well, see for yourself. There's no point in trading. Unless you're trolling in the evening.

strangerr:
If the day closes with a bullish candle, I would not advise keeping the sells.

Yes, I have been itching to salt well for a week, but it's not like that, but the market doesn't care about my plans))))

solar:

o mein year !!!! may dee dee frund visiz jouk... you're on your own. what's the point of trading? except for trolling in the evening.

What a joke. It's true, it's true. It's a bitter one.

What's trolling? No, I really don't know. It's the first time I've seen the word.

jonni:
What's trolling? No, I really don't know. It's the first time I've seen the word.
Me neither... I'm trolling on a motor and catching pike, and when I got banned for a day last month, it turned out to be for trolling too... Anyway, pike cannot be caught here, as I understand it...

MobileMan:
Me too... I troll and catch pike, and when I got banned for a day last month, it turns out, also for trolling... Anyway, pike cannot be fished here, as I understand it...

Not a fishy place))))) But you can catch ducks.) Trolling means arguing and insulting, like that.

MobileMan:
Me too... I troll and catch pike, and when I got banned for a day last month, it turns out, also for trolling... Anyway, no pike fishing here, as I understand it...

What a bunch of people !!!! kolyan's gonna be here soon.
Reason: