[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 154

MobileMan:
By the way, Strange. Just look at your screenshot yourself. There are some moments on it (recently), where this condition is already in place - the candles are bullish and the volume is falling... And the result - a large increase. So, how to believe it?

We do, that's why we should not look at any one timeframe, but from H1 to D, for example, in the short term.

An energy prophecy must be fulfilled )))) And then down )))

artikul:
An energy prophecy must be fulfilled )))) And then down )))

I am also waiting for a bounce at 1.3180 and then down and if the pending order triggers, I will hold to 1.28, there I will close and re-enter on a pullback

MobileMan:
Also, what does the red bar in the turkey mean - batterwolf ?

I'll come and explain, in about 4 hours.

strangerr:

I'll come and explain, in about four hours.

agreed

MobileMan:

I am also waiting for a bounce at 1.3180 and then down and if the pending order goes off, I will hold to 1.28, there I will close and re-enter on a pullback

Just now Mishka was zero )))) It's going to go up ))))

Sdimm:

Nafania is a housekeeper not a soothsayer, the avatar with one eye more suited to the image)))))))
By popular demand, I'll be green again.

artikul:

Just now Mishka was zero ))))) It's going to go up ))))

Even though I don't know what a bear zero is, I also expect up and then down )))

MobileMan:

Even though I don't know what a mishka zero is, I also expect up and then down )))

But nobody knows that because it's the magic of numbers and has nothing to do with the market situation, news, volumes and other stuff)))

artikul:

And no one knows, because it's the magic of numbers and has nothing to do with market conditions, news, volumes and so on )))
it's like a show, "inexplicable but true" ))))
Reason: