[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 62

strangerr:

Zhorik is amused and they're all over him .....

he didn't kick back because he's begging for it.

Sdimm:

he hasn't backtracked, then, because he's begging.

He wants the babes to hurry up and they are chewing snot)))

hi all))))

Despite the communication attitude towards the OPE, imho there will definitely be a surge today))))

rigc:

hi all))))

Despite the communication attitude towards the OPU, imho there will definitely be a surge today))))

hey, is there any reason for a surge?

markich:

Hi, is there any reason for a jerk?
I wish there was a breakthrough. the analysts will explain it to you))))

rigc:
it would have been a bounce. and the analysts will explain))))

why don't we take a walk down the channel for a week, huh?

markich:

Why don't you go down in the channel for a week?

i don't mind? )))) just a burst upwards to sell at a higher price)))) somewhere from 32a is forming an ascending wedge that should break through upwards by TA and that would mean hello to 1.335

rigc:
Do I mind? )))) I'd like a bump upwards to sell at a higher price)))) somewhere from 32

What if it goes down and doesn't turn around, but keeps going up?

In our forecast today, we expect a EUR/USD decline from the current price levels to the following targets: 1.3134; 1.3088 и 1.3055. If the pair fails to break the daily reversal level at 1.3134, the pair will resume the rise towards 1.3217, and then, a new downside attempt.

markich:

And if it goes down and does not turn around, but goes further?

what does it matter where it goes)))) the main thing is to move clearly and confidently, not to stomp on the spot and not rush around like yesterday.... in general I have bought up to 1.3165

Reason: