[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 586

nikelodeon:

You know, it's absolutely no bother, you just need to be a bit more modest. ALL THE WAY TO!!!!!! oh,come on......

no swearing, it's bad for your liver ))) the secret of mobile phone signals ... If opa says BUY, get in the buy, opa will be flat, if it itches a little it will be a long candle, if suddenly three times BUY, get in the sell, go all the way to ..... That's an obscene word. You can guess it yourself. ))))

strangerr:
Frankly speaking, I do not know about others, but I see that the Euro is on the way up, you can see it by the corrections, and even though I expect correction of 300 pips or even more, the best strategy is not to catch such pullbacks at all, it is much better to wait for the signal on the same day and buy.

No one disagrees... but try to catch this moment... and there are 1-2-3 a month...

emotraid:

I'm not swearing, it's bad for your liver ))) I'm telling you the secret of cell phone signals... if opa says BUY, get in the buy, opa will be flat, if it itches a little it will be a long candle, if suddenly three times BUY, get in the sell, go all the way to ..... that's an obscene word, you can guess it yourself ))))
Is that an obscene word, namesake?

lotos7:

No one minds... but try to catch that moment... and they are 1-2-3 a month...

You can, but you don't have to.

emotraid:

I'm not swearing, it's bad for your liver ))) I'm telling you the secret of cell phone signals... if opa says BUY, get in the buy, opa will be flat, if it itches a little it will be a long candle, if suddenly three times BUY, get in the sell, go all the way to ..... that's an obscene word, you can guess it yourself ))))

It's funny at least.)

The Americans are doing well on the news, so I'll hold the buy on the franc

the talking head has spoken... the movement is on...

jonni:
In short, the south.
Are you sure?

There's another report on Michigan in an hour, I don't think it will spoil the picture, maybe add some excitement.

margin.call:
Are you sure?
Well, Mobile said it.
Reason: