[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 505

MobileMan:
I think it's time to salt
overdrawn - closed - buy at 1.30

Voice:
by volume or by number of orders? If by volume, then you have to stop those who want to sell)))) imho

By orders, do they trade by volumes? I do not observe the intraday volumes, there is the level of 1.3018, it is enough for me.

strangerr:

On orders, do they trade by volume? I don't look at intraday volumes, there is a level of 1.3018, that's enough for me.

Yes, it is )))) I have a strong resistance from the bottom )))) Look at the volumes to buy? )))

strangerr:

On orders, do they trade by volume? I do not look at intraday volumes, there is a level of 1.3018, that is enough for me.
The level is there, but we need fuel to reach this level and we cannot reach it without other market participants' losses. They will stop and we can go higher.

strangerr:

On orders, do they trade by volume? I don't look at the intraday volumes, there is a level at 1.3018, that's enough for me.

Stranger, now think how nice it would be to know not only the volume of orders, but also the volume of each order in money, or in some relative units. would be great????

artikul:

Yeah, man )))) I got strong resistance from the bottom )))) Look at the volume on the buy? )))

They are about the same now in both directions, the accumulation at 1.3023-31.

Vlad72:
What's the arrow on the graph, can I use it?

A regular zigzag, I'll drop it.

strangerr:

They're about the same now both ways, cluster at 1.3023-31.

Thanks )))

nikelodeon:

Stranger, now think how great it would be to know not only the volume of orders, but also the volume of each order in money, or some relative units. would it be great to know????

And what, as Emo says, to get your brain jammed?)))

strangerr:

And what, as Emo says, to make the brain jam?)))

George Soros predicts class warfare in the US

What is George Soros, the great economic gambler, betting on today? - asks Newsweek. In an interview with the publication, the financier gave an unexpected answer - for the first time in his 60-year career, he doesn't really know what to do, notes journalist John Arlidge. True, "his good acquaintances say he favours long-term investments in stocks of solid companies, advises avoiding gold - 'it's a bubble to all bubbles' - and keeping money mostly in cash," the publication notes. Astonishingly, Soros is not playing to downgrade the euro, but is even urging leaders to save the currency, warning of the danger of its collapse. In addition, Soros has bought $2 billion worth of Eurobonds. "Has the short-selling grandmaster become sentimental? Perhaps," the publication suggests. In the interview, Soros made it clear that surviving is more important to him than preserving his wealth. In his opinion, dreadful times are coming: Europe will face chaos and conflicts, America will face street riots and cruel actions of the authorities that will result in severe curtailment of civil liberties. The global economic system could collapse altogether, the publication sums up Soros' conclusions.

Reason: