[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 423

Tantrik:
Gone to A.....

Come back))))

Tantric, level of the week 1.2825, yesterday's 1.2890, there you go thinking.

strangerr:

Come back))))

Tantric, the level of the week is 1.2825, yesterday's is 1.2890, so you think.

I was saying the same thing without looking at your cheat sheet(volumes) below 2890 is a sell - that's what I wrote, resistance 2850, 2825 is nothing.

Tantrik:
I was saying the same thing without looking at your cheat sheet(volumes) below 2890 is a sell - that's what I wrote, resistance 2850, 2825 is nothing.

2825 is the level of the week and there's a lot of people there, they won't give it up. Do you see how 2890 is being tortured? And this is just the level of the week, but it won't hold, and buying in the evening, as you like to do))) Buy until Tuesday evening or Wednesday afternoon and then sell.

strangerr:

2825 level of the week and there's a lot of people there, they won't give it up. Do you see how 2890 is being fiddled with? And this is just the level of the week, but it won't hold, and buying in the evening, as you like))) Buy until Tuesday evening or Wednesday afternoon and then sell.
maybe (I am not clairvoyant) (it goes where it goes - it will go down, give me your account password - I'll give you a sell)

Tantrik:
maybe (I'm not clairvoyant)

And there's no need to be.))) The fun will be if the americans come in now and don't let them break through their yesterday's level and overturn all the bears on the move))))

strangerr:

There's no need to be one)))
how do you know about tuesday, wednesday?

Look at the dollar index.... seems to apply to the euro as well)))

143alex:
Look at the dollar index.... seems to apply to the euro as well)))

Bears, do you even pray?))) if so, what's wrong))

strangerr:

It seems to be no more than 80.66
Reason: