[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 396

Vlad72:
So I don't get it, do you have to manually add a bar every hour in the inductor settings or is 30 the standard forever?
No, zo is the default, but you can set any bar, depending on the situation from 3 to 3000 or more. If you set it, you can leave it alone, or you can add a unit every hour to follow the chosen trend again, until I make an option with automatic addition of a unit. By the way, one of the variants of the old indicator in kodobase, the third variant, already made with automatic bar addition, I should make this corrected indicator following the example and likeness. I will try to use it as an example and for the good of all. I would be very grateful. This variant is also applicable, let's see which is better.

margaret:
I haven't sold, I don't like the situation on H4...there's nothing about sales there
i found something you don't have ...can i borrow it ?

odiseif:
I found something you don't have ... can I borrow it?

Let me get it myself, then I'll believe it... Oops, I have different candles on H4... Do you have a demo?

yurchenko:
The pound is supposed to go down. Let's see
Not a reversal, but a fall to the red line, I think you should have taken a little less hindsight to be from the root of the last trend, but you know better.

yosuf:
Not a reversal, but a fall to the red line, I think you should have taken a little less hindsight to be from the root of the last trend, but you know better.
It's not clear.

yurchenko:
It's not clear
The pound is going up!!!

margaret:
Let it show up on my own, then I'll believe it... Oops, I have different candles on H4... What's your demo?
No, not a demo. .... I have Admiral's terminal.

margaret:
I'll let it show itself, then I'll believe it... Oops, I have different candles on H4... What's your demo?
That's why I don't trust H4 candlesticks, because they differ depending on the timezone.... My clock in the terminal keeps up with GMT

odiseif:
thats why i dont trust the n4 candlesticks, because its different depending on the timezone .... mine in the terminal clock is in sync with mean time GMT

I see the eu/yen is not keeping up with the euro/dollar, it is still rising...

but it's back to the same (in mirror image) with the dollar/frank...

No, guys, no hand to sell)))
Reason: