[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 265

Kitsan:

It's kind of a holiday in America.

Martin Luther King Day (Martin Luter King day)-third Monday in January

lotos7:

Martin Luther King Day (Martin Luter King day)- third Monday in January

That's right, Luter King)

Draghi to speak at 20.00 (gmt+2) no americans, europe is closed -- market is thin so if news is substantial, sausage is provided????

Kitsan:

That's right, King's fierce.)
Nah, he's a tough guy in real life, standing up for his rights like that (and all black people): we need more of them.

Salavatka:
Draghi to speak at 20.00 (gmt+2) no americans, europe closed -- market is thin so if news is substantial, sausage ensured????
8:00 p.m. Kiev time?

Salavatka:
I don't know about20.00 in Kiev in Dnipropetrovsk(gmt+2) )
If in Dnipro at 8, then in Nikopol at 8 )))))))))))))))

I have found a calendar in my stash, it may come in handy for someone who doesn't need to surf the web. Unzip it, click on it, and the browser opens it by itself.
Files:
qqdqqgxds.zip  1 kb

The intraday volume is falling and the general trend (I could be wrong of course) but the base for buying has been made - growth in volume on the upside on the higher times.

strangerr:

I think this is the trick)))

What does it show? What is the vertical line on the left - I deleted an indicator, the line remains, there are 2 indicators and TRO Ranga should also be connected?

Tantrik:

What does it show? What is the vertical line on the left - I deleted an indicator, the line remains, there are 2 indicators, should the TPO Ranga be connected?

http://fxcoder.ru/indicators/tpo/use
Reason: