[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 258

I don't know, no bearish zero of course, but the energon is red, everything as per the instructions + support is on the clock. It's hard to judge how high we'll go and whether we'll go at all, but..... There is no important news today, so we can be in a flat all day long..... I don't think there's any hurry today.....

nikelodeon:
I don't know, no bearish zero of course, but the energon is red, everything as per the instructions + support is on the clock. It's hard to judge how high we'll go and whether we'll go at all, but..... There is no important news today, so we can be in a flat all day long..... I don't think there's any hurry today.....
Don't swear.)

strangerr:
Don't swear)))

Hee hee hee... Sorry... it slipped out. )))))) Of course the title is good to hear though... Just funny :)))))))))))

1.2667, we will break through, then upwards, although I have already struck from 1.2637, but the signal is not seen yet)))) And the franc has probably salted, it seems the south is marked there)))

jonni:
We will break through 1.2667, then upwards, although I was already afraid of 1.2637 myself, but I have not seen a signal yet.

We were afraid for nothing... It is dangerous against the trend. Although, I got a pending position from 1.2930 for a sell, but it may fall from here, too. I'm not in the market yet

MobileMan:

You should have feared for nothing... Dangerous against the trend... Although I have a pivot from 1.2930 to sell, but we might fall from here too. I am not in the market yet
I'll risk a small one)))) I'll go in the Boo if anything.

As I said, ideally I would be happy with a bearish candle on the daily, but I will not go into the sell, not for 100 or 200pp.

strangerr:
As I said, ideally I would be happy with a bearish candle on the daily, but I will not go into the sell, not for 100 or 200pp.
I, on the contrary, am waiting for a bullish (at least up to 1.2845) - then a double absorption and going north! Fantastic, of course, but it would be ideal.

I'm thinking of smoking on the fence today too.... At least until tonight..... and then we'll see....

jonni:
I, on the contrary, am waiting for a bullish one (at least till 1.2845)-then a double absorption and going north! Fantastic, of course, but it would be ideal.

It is not ideal, such a candle will break the reversal in the medium term.
Reason: