[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 140

margaret:

Yevgeny Romanov10.01.2012 - 21:30.

Well, shit has not happened yet, but there are too many smart guys in the market who jump out of their trousers and make predictions on how far the eu will fall. And how much the dollar will go up. And the reasons keep coming up, e.g. today they say that investors have stopped diversifying out of the dollar. I wonder why that is possible. Didn't the debt there miraculously shrink, so no, over $15T. Isn't America's budget deficit 1.3-1.4 trillion quid a year? Doesn't America benefit from keeping the dollar on a downward trajectory in this currency war? Don't they like the rate of 70 yen to the dollar and General Motors dreams of 120 yen? I beg your pardon, citizen, you liar. But these are all silly consequences of exchange rate forecasts, and the main stupidity is in the forecasts themselves. OK, the big banks say in the spirit that the first half of the year the eu will fall, the second half will rise. Fall to 1,20, rise - I forget where, but never mind, agree. These are the big ones and they recruit all the petty bastards in favour of their predictions, they recruit them if this petty bastard cannot think on his own. With these it's clear. Here the newcomers send me letters explaining exactly when and where the Yevra will come. First it will go there, then it will bounce here, then it will go there, and then - haha. These guys look ridiculous, it is unclear what they are trying to do and why they do it. I will remind you of Greenspan's grandfather: Predicting currency rates is like flipping a coin. I'll remind you of an anecdote: (1) Predicting exchange rates is impossible, but the good news is that (2) you don't need to predict exchange rates in order to trade. You don't need to pop your head out of your trousers. There is no need to make a fool of yourself. If you don't understand the futility of such activity, then at least don't involve me, with my modest 12 years of experience in the market, in this foolishness. I would have predicted everything for you long ago, but I sit sadly reading Count Tolstoy's confessions. Well, not sad, but pensive. And it's not because I'm so stupid, it's just that I don't know. I honestly don't know where the eu and pound will go from here. Honest Yo . So today I go to the Prime TASS website and I see there - who? Imagine Eric Nyman there, who used to be at Ukrsotsbank in Kharkiv, if I'm not mistaken, and now on behalf of the FIBO Group. He specifies that the euro will start to fall in the first quarter, and by March the market will finally realize (that's what a fool the market is, it won't realize until March) what an oversold euro it is and what good measures have been taken by the euro officials, and will start to buy up the euro to 1,40. I do not remember exactly who said today that the dollar will grow throughout 2012, but from the 13th it will be grandfather Kirdyk. Please, ladies and gentlemen. Are you clear-sighted by any chance? Are you chiromancers or are you more of an astrologer? You might start telling us about the end of the world, like Nostradamus. Dibs on ! Are you in the market first day? Can't you see what kind of market? What a jittery market? How it's twitching and why it's twitching. What forecasts? What are they based on? On technique? Ridiculous. On fundamentals, which is even funnier. On investor sentiment towards the dollar going up for a decade like the 1990s, just because America is in debt and Germany is in order? No, I understand, everyone has a right, including the right to make predictions. So I wanted to tell you how much I envy them, those who dare to make such predictions.

A great revelation from the forex practice.

margaret: Yevgeny Romanov10.01.2012 - 21:30
Great how he writes. Don't understand anything, but still great.

Mathemat:
He writes great. I don't understand anything, but it's still great.

that's what I sang when I lost just over $1,000 in a couple of hours...

But still reading this crap....

-DEN-:

I also sang when I lost just over $1000 in a couple of hours...

but still reading this x....

You mean you read this GOOD article.

margaret:

Yevgeny Romanov10.01.2012 - 21:30

There's a joke about it - about a beginner (N) trader and a professional (P)...

He makes predictions and waits for the balance to grow...

P - always opens and closes deals and says he wants money... (he doesn't care about predictions, the main thing is price movements)...

Romanov should come to us emus :)) we have a lot of crybabies like him ))) i'm the only wrong emo i always laugh and always hope for a profit ))))

i always hope for a profit))) my prognosis for today is buy, then sell )))

emotraid, hi.

This week's level is hit at 1.2782, last week's main 1.28, the torment starts again, a hike there and further down from there. The day closed with a bearish candle with more volume than the previous bullish one, so no doubt where to go.

Emo in the bai is better to stay out of it, but it's up to you.

Wanted to post as early as yesterday but these forum engine glitches are getting to be a pain: on poundbucks head to shoulders, just tested the neck line yesterday, I salted a good one, now in b.u.

emotraid:

Romanov should come to us emus :)) we have a lot of crybabies like him ))) i'm the only wrong emo i always laugh and always hope for a profit ))))

i always hope for a profit))) my prognosis for today is buy, then sell )))

If you want to buy Aussie, buy Aussie, if the deposit will hold out it will return to its level and swap is positive, the deposit is not going to be eaten by Uncle Kolya, you have to fear...
Reason: