A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 4

Swetten:

Can you elaborate on that point?

Look at one well known brokerage company - 200-300 lots are normal there.

vasek:
Look at one well known unit-lots of 200-300 lots are normal there.
Huh?!

Shniperson:

And another question, I myself have experience in trading on the MICEX and I talked to many successful traders, on average, only 1 out of 20 trainees gets to earn on the exchange. But prof traders with whom I have communicated do not know any trader who makes money on the Forex market.........

That's right. They don't know shit at all. On average.

Shniperson:
Yes, I meant stockbrokers.

Did you mean the funders or the funders? And also do you mean or mean (also important)?

Shniperson:

I have experience of trading on the MICEX and I have talked to many successful traders, on average, only 1 out of 20 trainees is able to earn on the exchange. But pro traders with whom I communicated do not know any trader who earned on Forex. Although on the stock exchange for many instruments the put has no special importance (for example, Gazprom or futures on RTS). In Forex there is no market rate, so why is it more difficult to earn there than in futures trading on the index? In fact both of them have only a simple chart (the futures market is not so important) ?

:))))))))))))

I know that trend-followers often earn on FX. But actually out of all traders with whom I could talk to, only one really made profit on Forex (i.e. I'm 100% sure of it). But he died recently. :)

That's how some people die rich before they can drain ( (c) paukas )...

God rest his soul.

I have been trading on FORTS for a year now. I remember FOREX like a bad dream. I think that forex trading is the crowning glory of a trader's career, but it is not the beginning. On the other hand, hard in the study, easy in the fight. After the Forex school, the fund feels like in the country of unscared idiots. I think the entire top of the stock market will not gather even 10% of knowledge of the local intellectual elite, but it does not prevent them from making money.

C-4:
I have been trading on FORTS for a year now. I remember FOREX like a bad dream. I think trading on Forex is the crown of a trader's career but not the beginning. On the other hand, hard in the study, easy in the fight. After the Forex school I feel as if I were in the country of unscared idiots.

Strangely enough ) but after 2 years of forex on the MICEX, it didn't work out, and sometimes it even seemed that it was worse than on forex, for example on the news (on the Sberbank). But I myself understand that with forex liquidity it's true... you have to be a pro to earn there, because, again, due to liquidity sharks and piranhas are many times more on forex...

By the way, what instruments do you trade on? How successful are you? Is the market value important for these instruments?

The MICEX is virtually dead on liquidity. If it is worth trading, it should only be on FORTS. Of course it is RTS, GAZP, SBER maybe GOLD. The limited instruments are compensated by their profitability. The glass is important for large volumes when it is necessary to enter the market wisely and squeeze out all of the current liquidity. I can't speak about concrete results, sums and actors - money likes silence, I can only say that each sliding quarter ends in profit.

Shniperson:

Sometimes it even seemed to be cheaper than Forex, for example on the news (on the Sberbank). But I myself understand that with forex liquidity it's true... you have to be a pro to earn there, because, again, due to liquidity sharks and piranhas are many times more on forex...

I think the trick is to be able to make money on it after those N years on the forex market. A lot of people leave without achieving that goal. So it's not much use. I can create working strategists, but it is worth nothing until I've brought them to real trading. And in order to bring them to real money - I need a deposit, and I'm working on it. :) If I succeed I'll be able to say I learned.

Also, some people that I trust (in particular, pratrader, a LiveJournal character), claim that there are some fundamental differences on FX and the stock market. So there are a lot of things that don't work on FX that work on the stock markets. However, this does not seem to affect trend traders. :)

Reason: