[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 361

strangerr:

Don't make me laugh with your Alpari, it's a cool kitchen too)))) I bet that after the holidays his clients will raise a fuss about the fact that they did not have such orders and that the sheaves were taken away for free, etc.

Before you speak, you can compare))) h ttp://mbtrading.com/

i bet that after the holidays his clients will always come back and say they didn't have such orders, the sheaves were taken down for free, etc...

forte928:
The only good thing about them is that they pay out quickly but play dirty.

The only good thing about them is that they pay out quickly, but they play dirty.

strangerr:

They have these "tricks" a lot, the only upside is that they pay out quickly, but they play dirty.
Not a single problem with trading, payouts or service )))

artikul:
Not a single problem with trading, payment or service ))))
Not everyone is so lucky)))

strangerr:
Not everyone is so lucky)))

he's probably still up there, that's why he's so happy...

forte928:

he's probably still up there, that's why he's so happy...

Wrong )))) There was already enough money drained to get rid of the lion's share of these emotions. I paid the market well for psychological advice ))) I won't claim to be completely healthy, but I am clearly on the mend ))))

artikul:
Wrong )))) There was already enough money drained to get rid of the lion's share of those emotions. I paid the market well for psychological counselling )))) I will not say that I am completely healthy, but I am obviously on the mend ))))
If your balance is stable (at least on the same level) and you stick to the strict rules of trading, you may want to get a correction...

forte928:
You can only correct if your balance is stable - at least at the same level - and you stick to strict trading rules...
And if it keeps growing despite all the theories and news? ))) Maybe this is another disease ))))

Opera crashed, finally recovered, tried a bunch of other browsers, Maxton can be tolerated, the rest look not so much bad, but just miserable))))

artikul:
What if it keeps growing against all the theories and news? ))) Maybe it's another disease ))))
It is a star sickness - which is very fraught - the same plum - loss of adequacy of decisions in the future ahead - worse than defeat is a WIN, which blinds and destroys...
Reason: