[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 356

margaret:
It's a familiar situation when I visit my dad. Have you heard when it will be over?

I myself would like to know when this holiday will be)))

strangerr:

I'd like to know when this holiday will be)))
Went to one website and it said that there were 900 episodes planned, but for some reason they decided to cut it down to 820... and yesterday there was an 800 episode... So it's going to be a celebration soon! Yay!!!

strangerr:

That's getting old, I mean the battle of the psychics.) So look, soon you'll start watching "The Engagement Ring")))
It's not a show, it's a contest, I don't watch movies.

Is that it? Are we going up now? I don't want to leave my order for the weekend

emotraid:

Is that it? Are we going up now? I don't want to leave my order for the weekend

Picture for thought, how it will go I don't know, I'm waiting myself. But I think it's time to break down (because I have a sell)))))

Oh, it's about the movies... right now, dexter's done, c.s.a. las vegas season 10 is still on, maami and nu ork will have to wait, bones isn't on for season 7 yet, criminal empire will start tomorrow, terra nova sucks - erased, clan soprano six times, buffy and angel twice, stargate has only eight seasons, farscape 10 more times to watch, dope super hilarious syrian is waiting for season 8... and about 20 other downloaded but unseen shows)))))))

Kitsan:

Picture to ponder, how it will go I don't know, waiting myself. But I think it's time to break down (because I have a sell)))))

And I have a buy so should I go up?)))

emotraid:

And another 20 or so downloaded but unseen shows)))))))

(I'm saving it for the apocalypse)))

upwards! I got it at 30857 ))))

strangerr:

And I've got buy so - should I go up?))

May be up, the market is unpredictable now))
Reason: