[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 146

SProgrammer:

What do you mean it's SL?

10, is it 10,000 ? Or 1000000 ? Quid.

I'm talking about the size of the lot, and stop loss, I repeat, is a personal matter for everyone, for example, I have 30pp.

SProgrammer:

What do you mean it's SL?

10, is it 10,000 ? Or 1000000 ? Quid.

Personally, I only use SL as a second hand, but I don't need it that way.... What kind of loss you're willing to accept, that's the SL you put on.

strangerr:

I'm talking about the size of the lot, and stop loss, I repeat, is a personal matter for everyone, for example, I have 30pp.
It happens that the point is strong enough in terms of reversal, then you can put a bigger SL - because the reversal momentum is quite strong... as now for example on the Jew - not so much on the Pound.

margaret:
Personally, I only use SL as a second hand, but I don't need it that way.... What kind of loss you're willing to accept, that's the SL you put on.
You have to set your losses depending on the risk and the level you want to take.

what we have on the pullback, I put 1.3380

Going down on the eu? I lost my whole deposit now =) Metatrader went into a stupor for twenty minutes.

OlegTs:
what we have on the pullback, I put 1.3380

One 1.3376, the other is already in boo, I think 3335-40.

homers035:
Going down on the eu? I lost my whole deposit now =) Metatrader went into a stupor for twenty minutes, I didn't have time to close my sells
I had no time to close my sells, so I had to choose a good risk or a SL...

strangerr:

One is 1.3376, the second is already in boo, I think 3335-40.
Thanks, I was reinsured))))) Maybe it will not be?

homers035:
Going down on the eu? I lost my whole deposit now =) Metatrader went into a stupor for twenty minutes.
Should have overloaded
Reason: