[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 140

strangerr:

And today's low is 1.3281? And that might not have stopped there, although it's up to everyone, I try to keep the stop to a maximum of 30pp.

elmucon:

Anything is possible, but it is unlikely. They are pouring so much money into the buy that they would at least give a normal kickback.

They'll be down in the afternoon. Or maybe before. Imho, of course.

elmucon:

these predictions have always been 50/50 as long as I've been trading, so draw your own conclusions)))

rigc:
These predictions are always 50/50 as long as I trade, so you can draw your own conclusions)))

I allow my EA to buy or sell according to these predictions and then the owls deal on their own ....

here's today's bye ban ...

...preconference on the summit results at what time...

Are you all on demos? Or are you all on mickricks?

Who trades - on a summit, on a Friday, at the end of the year, ahead of a rally in Russia ? :)

Here it is by the way for all who do not understand, the difference in the demo - not a demo.

On the demo of course you can make a couple of miles in a couple of days. :)

Eh a pity that for me personally 150 tevroiks is not rubbish, but for myself I felt the difference ... :) I mean, looking at your enthusiasm, I felt it. :)

SProgrammer:

Who trades - at the summit, on a Friday, at the end of the year, ahead of a rally in Russia ? :)

What's the big deal ? )))

SProgrammer:

Are you all on demos? Or are you all on mickricks?

Who trades - on a summit, on a Friday, at the end of the year, ahead of a rally in Russia ? :)

Here it is by the way for all who do not understand, the difference in the demo - not a demo.

On the demo of course you can make a couple of miles in a couple of days. :)

Eh a pity that for me personally 150 tevroiks is not rubbish, but for myself felt the difference ... :) I mean, looking at your enthusiasm, I felt it. :)

So did I. So much temptation to enter the market, but decided to sit on the fence)))

Kitsan:

So did I. So much temptation to enter the market, but decided to sit on the fence)))

I have owls sitting on the fence today too ...
Reason: