[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 127

s_aullma:

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-Download.htm

I use this one

Thank you.

Here you go:

Some central banks in Europe have already started preparing for the collapse of the eurozone and hence the collapse of the existing monetary union.

The first indications are that European central banks are considering resuscitating currencies that have not been printed since the euro was put into circulation.

Bought a little gold.

margaret:
the collapse of the existing monetary union.

So the eu is going to be buried soon???

andreika:
so the eurow is going to be buried soon???

I wrote above that this is bullshit....

For me, it would have been driven to parity by now, I've had a holdout there for a year and a half.... but no, it's been above 1.3 for almost a year

andreika:
So the eurow will be buried soon???

this news is old (margaret had no time to post intraday) it has already been played :)))

margaret:

I wrote above that this is bullshit....

Sounds to me like it would have been driven to parity by now, I've had a deferral there for a year and a half....

that's how you work globally???(1:1)
bow to you!

Most likely tomorrow in Chinese and European session we will continue to fall a little bit and then go back to buy

See for yourself, a real wide range flat. There is a trend indicator called Bollindger Bands which determines the direction and shows a horizontal movement.

The quid came home - end of the movie. (Who survived the bucks - profits!)

Reason: