[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 126

myrzila:

What about Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal? I believe that Germany and France are doing well! But they can't pull the entire EU together.

Greece is 2% of Eurozone GDP... Italy, Spain - they're doing OK, Portugal is managing its debts, better than expectations...

So it's all bullshit and people understand that, and the Eurozone comes up with new "excuses" to keep growth in check... I even thought of a new one today, but it was bullshit, so I don't even remember it (I will post it on the forum somewhere else)...

But the U.S. has been forgotten... Christmas on December 25th

...The debate in Congress over whether to extend last year's payroll tax relief will have an impact on the US dollar.

.... If Democrats and Republicans fail to reach a compromise, it will have a negative effect on investors' risk appetite, boosting demand for the US currency. If the Republicans, who propose to make the repatriation of dividends from companies mandatory, manage to insist, it will also raise the dollar. If the payroll tax exemption is extended and the proposal to repatriate dividends is not passed, the effect on the dollar will be negative.

US President Barack Obama proposes not only to extend the existing tax relief for another year, reducing the tax from 6.2% to 4.2%, but also to reduce the tax for employers to 3.1% on the first $5 million of a firm's payroll. In addition, Obama says a one-year tax holiday is necessary for businessmen who hire new employees or raise the pay of those already on the payroll of a firm to $50 million.

.... This issue will be the driving force behind the currency market in the week before Christmas. Experts point out that Congress tends to make important decisions when the deadline for doing so is approaching

myrzila:

What about Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal? I believe that Germany and France are doing well! But they will not pull the whole EU together.
The most interesting thing is that if you count all the debts of certain Eurozone member states, including hidden debts, the situation in Italy is the best, literally. Those debts have always been there, they just had to weaken the euro somehow, given the economic situation. Even before the debt crisis, they said the 2012 growth will slow down and it will affect production and exports. It is a very negative factor for Germany and an occasion for currency games.

solar:

+1000000

Poured down )))

Who knows a good grabber for YouTube?

strangerr:
FVD Suite

strangerr:

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-Download.htm

I use this one

I remembered, I was the one who heard on RBC, that today, for the first time in the history of the euro, many eurozone countries were talking about doing away with the...

margaret:
I remember, I was the one who heard on RBC that today, for the first time ever, many euro zone countries have started talking about abandoning the euro...

Dollar franc at the border of the channel can be sold :))

Reason: