[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 7

artikul:
Smartest idea all day )))) Especially since there is not enough good stuff for everyone anyway, and the same thing will not help everyone ))))) Even for blacks they already make special medicines ))))

And MT Black Edition?)))

strangerr,in the bottom right corner ...maybe the volumes we're talking about...

strangerr:

And MT Black Edition?))
Into the Annals!

strangerr:

And MT Black Edition?)))
It's like this )))) While you trade by hand, you are a nigger, but you make a profit. One day, the thought occurs to you - am I a nigger? I want to be white. You sit down and write an owl. One day, the market takes the EA to the bottom so that you sigh and become a nigger again to pull the deposit out of the ashes. And this process is cyclical )))

artikul:
It's like this )))) As long as you trade manually, you are a nigger, but you make a profit. Then one day you start thinking, "Am I a nigger? I want to be white. You sit down and write an owl. One day, the market takes your Expert Advisor to the very bottom that you sigh and become a nigger again to pull the deposit out of the ashes. And this process is cyclic)))

You just need to understand one thing - this is a job, not a game, and the work is hard, not a ball, as many think, and no owl will help.

Personally, I think that trusting money to an advisor is the stupidest thing ever. If you don't agree, don't kick me.

Kitsan:
Personally, I think that trusting money to an advisor is the stupidest thing ever. If you don't agree, don't kick me.

It's about to start, I forget which forum? )))))

strangerr:

It's about to start, I forget which forum? )))))

Well it's a normal phenomenon, I'm used to it now))

They were buying:

Kitsan:
Personally, I think entrusting money to an advisor is the stupidest thing ever. If you don't agree, don't kick me.
Who am I kicking? Only myself))) If you count indicators together, I have about 50 developments. They are like an archive of ideas, which you can go back to and combine. But the biggest disappointment, of course, was from full automatons. That is why I shifted to drawing of the market using graphobjects and transferring of dynamic parameters into indices through global variables. And there is money and new ideas appear. But contemplation of the tester will only make you dumb )))
Reason: