Triangular arbitration - page 5

granit77:
It would be nice to be able to work with minimum lot=0.1 and step 0.1. I don't want to bounce around brokers.
It would be good to have a broker with curved quotes. My time I tried to use the same way with negative spread between synthetic and cross at all known "A" broker. I didn't get anything.

Well yes, I have my suspicions that the DC will not easily allow such a thing..... At any rate, they might shut it down real quick. Don't let the millionaires breed :)

nikelodeon:
Well yes, I have my suspicions that the DC will not easily allow such a thing..... At any rate, they might shut it down real quick. Don't let the millionaires breed :)
I've seen once with one eye arbitrage, where symbols were distributed on different accounts at different brokers... :))

To be honest, I've never used one of these. Well, if this effect is observed in the market, then why not try it on other platforms. For example, in Sakho, I once installed their terminal, and I admit that it was not that simple, but still. These guys really get you into the market, not like the DCs.....

nikelodeon:
To be honest, I've never used one of these. Well, if this effect is observed in the market, then why not try it on other platforms. For example, in Sakho, I once installed their terminal, and I admit that it was not that simple, but still. These guys really get you into the market, not like the DCs.....

With cunning schemes it may be just a loss for the broker and it is fully paid from his pocket - no risk hedging and keeping it in aggregate does not work for them. This is why the profit on such operations, if it is even possible, depends on the patience of DT. If you want real markets - use them for testing

granit77:
I once saw with one eye an arbitrage where the symbols were scattered in different accounts at different brokers... :))
If you say "a", say "b", otherwise everyone will be looking for it.

TheXpert:
If you say "a", say "b", otherwise everyone will be looking for it.

And tell him where the other eye was looking.

You get a very narrow channel. There is no point in wasting time. Unless of course there is a collocation)))

Since there are experts in working with several currencies in one EA here, I am asking for an answer to one question. I am trying to test an EA for currency pairs in the strategy tester, for each currency separately, in order to see the overall result by adding up the results for each currency. It turned out that the TICKVALUE of symbol 2 in the EA tested on symbol 1 cannot be obtained. The script can get TICKVALUE before testing and store the value in a global variable of the terminal - this is the first thing that came to mind. Maybe there are other variants? Do not suggest MQL5, as I am not familiar with it yet. Thank you.

Save all marketinfo to a file for the pair, in a global variable, put in parameters.... of your choice.

Generally the main problem is synchronisation and missing bars. MarketInfo is flowery.

Reason: