How much is the "grail" worth? - page 11

The cyclicality of the market often does not prevent the system from remaining a Bernoulli scheme.

Mathemat:

Are we on speaking terms?

The problem has been worrying for a long time, because I often see here an experienced bisonman instructing a neophyte who has posted a straight: "Multiply the maximal drawdown by half, or better by three times".

You're right, as always.

As soon as I sober up, I'll post the problem where Bernoulli is all over the place. If you feel like it, solve it :)

The Bernali scheme is allowed to work, but only with a certain yield, but at different time intervals this yield may fall or rise, but above a certain average threshold this system can nevertheless not yield sufficient profits.

Bernoulli's scheme is quite permissive of variations in the frequency of success from its probability, and quite significant.

forte928:
The Bernoulli scheme is allowed to work, but only with a certain yield, but at different time intervals this yield may fall or rise, but above a certain average threshold this system cannot still generate sufficient profit.

Zhenya, Bernoulli is a no-brainer - aeroplanes are still flying thanks to him.

I'm not sure it's the same Bernoulli who came up with the Bernoulli scheme. There's a whole brood of them. Johannes, Daniel, Jacob...

P.S. I didn't google it, I listed it from memory. So I may not have named them all yet.

Mathemat:
I'm not sure it's the same Bernoulli who came up with the Bernoulli scheme. There's a whole brood of them. Johannes, Daniel, Jacob...

The same one. Nature rests on her children.

dimeon:

I have a stupid question for everyone:

is this a forum for millionaires ? what 20% a month would be enough for you ? to earn a beer at the end of the month ? If you trade up to $1000, the return per month should be at least 100%.

Here is an example of my trading

well if the question is about the price - $2000 in the sources.

Excellent results and deed to instill confidence in the question of the possibility of successful forex trading. I suggest in the avatar to consider the possibility, with the consent of the participant, to show the rating according to the results of real trading, the way of calculation, which come up with a joint effort. This post is the best New Year's present for newcomers.

Tantrik:

I like Beard, too! What optimism! No one's giving him 100 quid.
He is a local beggar, everyone knows him, it's like every village has its fool ))) Volodya, you're not the beggar ))))))))))))))

I heard a rumour about a 50mcg - I'm ready to buy it, I'll consider it.
Reason: