[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 88

Chester:

Arrived, left, arrived, arrived again the same song,

So I'm guessing a gap on that basis.

I don't want to go anywhere. It's 70 pips all day. Neither up nor down.

GAP???? I don't care where it goes. As long as it goes.

please share a broker that has indices

doesn't OANDA show?

I don't have an oanda.

zoritch:

I said - you heard me...

(it's not a toy to me, i don't know about you...)

I swear on my mother! Right?

one of them was already beating his chest and talking about 1.52.

unconstructive from whose point of view? you, as you see the market

or who's telling you ? ...this is supposed to be a forecasting thread, not a pissing contest...

if you don't like it, don't eat it...

Chester:

Guys, do not forget to monitor your emotions)))) and as a consequence REACTION!!! Here's where we need to do the dance, though with a tambourine, though with a horn! )))

KVN on the first soon, switch, because laugh it's so cool!!! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It's been funny for a long time. Now the main thing is to make it funny (c) Zhvanetsky

zoritch:

unconstructive from whose point of view? you, as you see the market

or who's telling you ? ...this is supposed to be a forecasting thread, not a pissing contest...

if you don't like it, don't eat it...

I was asked to provide proof, not a finger in the sky. I want to go down, I want to go up. The other one will say flat...

It was Misha's birthday a couple of days ago.) Congratulations)))

P.S.

"If you're feeling aggressive??? Are you fed up with everything??? "are you pissed off???? Passed quickly, I said even faster, fell down and did push-ups, exactly as much as enough strength, a little rest on the bar, the same thing, 5 minutes and bars with the same approach. And how many of these approaches to do per day, depends on how many friends or with laziness or with Will!!!)) "

andreika:

I was asked to provide proof. Not a finger in the sky. I want to go down, I want to go up. The other one will say flat...

Now that's a clownery... what proof can there be...?

you think the market is capable of prediction...?

then it's not up to me... a therapist...

Reason: