[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 87

And if Friday is going to be all "hatched" That is the possibility of a gap, presumably down, the run-up should still be taken, no matter what tranches are injected.

There will be a big gap down, then they will be forced to buy again

you can tell.

zoritch:

There will be a big gap down, then they will be forced to buy again

You can see it.

you can see WHERE????

I think there will be a gap up, everyone will start buying (like the pullback is over) and the price will go down. it seems to me. or we'll stay in a flat

andreika:

see WHERE????

the blind shall not find

andreika:
i think there will be a gap up and everyone will buy (like the pullback is over), but the price will go down. i think so. or we'll just keep flopping around in a flat

there's only a little bit left to check it out)))

maybe so, but what is the actual background to the prediction???

At 1.437 there is a lot of fat, and also a lot of fat at 1.21 is the December giants))))

Nothing personal, just business! )))

Still a weekend ahead, so we can spin the mood to the upside! )))

Chester:

There's only a little bit left to check it out)))

well, well

p/s/ Looks like everything is clear with Friday, I was amazed I put a sell back in the afternoon, I came, went away, came again the same song, even the "Field of Miracles" did not save))))

Yesterday I got 4K points in two days and decided to go one day earlier for the weekend)))) But Saturday and Sunday are the two-tenths party)))) so on this ground, I assume a gap.

I've got the sal at 1.3973 myself, but don't be too optimistic about the harsh reality of life...:-)))

zoritch:

even na na)))

daisy chamomile don't roll.

Justify your opinion with facts, for it is not constructive.

Reason: