[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 81

where interesting to adjust. bai closed, where to T.p. bet, who has any thoughts?

It would be great to 1.37 )))

No guys, it's not a trend that can be stopped so easily now.

Well, what's 1.3...?

kamihadze:
That'd be great till 1.37))
If grandma had a I...tz, she'd be a grandpa.

Tantrik:
You may laugh but it seems to be going well with the buoys so far, let's see how it goes :)))))

Why laugh? What are your thoughts? A small correction and a rise or a normal pullback and then a rise again?

The news is positive, but I think it won't last long.

solar:
If Grandma had balls, she'd be Grandpa.

))) she'd be a grandma with balls. Do you have anything to say on the subject?

kamihadze:

)))) she would be a grandmother with balls. What do you have to say on the topic?

on m5 signal for shorts...i don't understand how you trade if other people's opinion is so important...

kamihadze:

)))) she would be a grandmother with balls. what do you have to say on the subject?
forget it today. everything has rhythms. tomorrow the trade starts and we'll see... well, if you have insomnia, then welcome to Japan.

solar:
the market will start trading tomorrow and we'll see... Well, if there's insomnia, welcome to Japan.

The issue is that I have sat at 1.388 open. The TP is a little short of the close... I don't want to close it in the red, because we may go back there not today but the day after tomorrow, the question is how far we may go up...

I'm in Novosibirsk, so it's either Japan or Europe for me, all the traffic is either late at night or early in the morning...

Purely theoretically we can roll back to 1.4.

Reason: