Copywriting in the advisor - page 3

rustein:
I will not argue any further, give me a programmer who worked in a solid project and was "forgotten" about, I will make good money on it
Well, why go too far, take MT4 and where is the list of developers? I have not seen one. That's where you'll get your money's worth )).

Andrei01:
Well, why go too far, take MT4 and where is the list of developers there? I haven't seen one. That's where you get your money's worth )).
I would be interested to see the contracts of the programmers with MetaQuotes Software Corp. )

rustein:
I am interested to see the contracts of programmers with MetaQuotes Software Corp. )

You should first look at the contract on the topic of discussion before claiming that the author of the TOR gave the contractor the right to put a copyright on the implementation of his idea.

Tell me if there is no criminal article for misappropriation of rights?

As far as I know, by default, if there is no explicit transfer of intellectual property rights in the contract, all rights remain with the author.

On the topic of discussion... If there was no contract, the copyright of the advisor belongs to the programmer, the copyright of the TK belongs to the author of the TK... What is so hard to understand? ) In the tip header, it is better to clarify who wrote the TOR and who is the programmer/executor of the order.

Forexample, if there is no contract and the EA is a grail, everyone does what he wants with it.

In this business, there are as many lawyers as there are opinions, if the idea is great, you need to patent it, and I advise programmers always work with a contract / written agreement.

Personal opinion, if the advisor is for sale, the programmer may receive a percentage of sales. But there are different kinds of contracts... )

rustein:
On the topic of discussion... If there was no contract, the copyright of the advisor belongs to the programmer, the copyright of the TK belongs to the author of the TK... What is so hard to understand? ) In the tip header, it is better to clarify who is the author of TOR and who is the programmer/executor of the order.
Exactly so. Actually, I don't quite understand what doubts have arisen.

In this case programmers may play a good trick on suckers-customers who did not sign an agreement with them about getting copyright on the ordered code.

Since the code remains the property of the programmer, he can demand a royalty or even a percentage of the profits from the customer for use of the copyrighted product.

And if they also got paid to write the code, well, that's the problem of the person who paid for it. ))

So it turns out...

Integer:

Civil Code of the Russian Federation of 18.12.2006 N 230-FZ - Part 4.

Article 1296. Computer programmes and databases created by order

1. Where a computer program or database is created under a contract whose subject matter was its creation (by order), the exclusive right to such program or database belongs to the customer, unless the contract between the contractor (contractor) and the customer provides otherwise.
2. Where the exclusive right to a computer programme or a database in accordance with Paragraph 1 of this Article belongs to the customer, the contractor (contractor) shall be entitled to use such programme or such database for its own needs on a free simple (non-exclusive) licence for the entire term of the exclusive right, unless otherwise provided for by the contract.
3. If the exclusive right to the computer program or database belongs to the contractor (executor) in accordance with the agreement between the contractor (executor) and the customer, the customer has the right to use such program or such database for its own needs on the terms of a royalty-free simple (non-exclusive) license for the duration of the exclusive right.
(4) The author of a custom-made computer program or database, who does not have exclusive rights to such program or database, shall be entitled to remuneration in accordance with the third paragraph of Section 2, Article 1295 of this Code.

it seems to be clear. the programme is not the authorship. it's the thing.

;)

SK pants are also made in China, Turkey.

They can be worn - before they are sold...

;)

hello. a very interesting branch ... I have a question: what is "copyright"?

Reason: