Currency pair investment strategy - page 5

Tantrik:

How is an investor different from a speculator?

In this case, I think it is if the market has gone against an open position that the speculator turns into an investor ))))))))))

IMHO - branch to humour.

yosuf:
Buy is incomparably riskier, so they are lured there.
Posted in annals

Europa:

yosuf, if you press the buy button on the eurodollar pair in the terminal, you BUY the euro, for dollars, and if you press the sell button, you BUY dollars, for euros and stop talking nonsense...
Don't dissect the pair and the nonsense will go away.

A well-known case of many newcomers to speculative trading is an attack of genius.

yosuf:
Buy is incomparably riskier, so they are lured there.
Such claims require justification. And without justification, it's just air talk.

VladislavVG:

В данном случае, думаю, это если рынок пошел против открытой позы, то спекулянт превращается в инвестора )))))))))).

IMHO - branch to humour.

+1

yosuf:
Don't dissect the couple and the delusion will disappear.

Pairs do not exist, there is an exchange rate of one currency for another, you should read some literature...

VladislavVG:

Are you faking it or are you joking? On the previous page there is a picture: the price will not go down to sell levels of 2001 - where is your 100% probability ??????? or are you going to live forever and you don't need earnings for that time ????? There is nothing to talk about.

And most importantly - investments on the margin market, the depo from 10000 quid, lot 0.1 ?????? This is the biggest nonsense: what investment in the marginal market ????????????....

Don't be ridiculous ....... Such nonsense, with such confidence..... I think the subject matter of the discussion should be teased out. There is nothing to talk about.

I repeat, you should have bought from 2001, then the sell level would have been in place, i.e. at the top, although the line itself is deep below. You have to distinguish the level that starts to make a profit from the sell line itself.

Europa:

Pairs do not exist, there is an exchange rate of one currency for another, you should read some literature...
Nevertheless, we are asked to work with pairs.

yosuf what is the difference between EURUSD and USDEUR or do you think USDEUR does not exist?
Reason: