Market phenomena - page 52

TheXpert:

You won't believe it, Alexei, but at least 80% of forum members don't see it.

Man, what the fuck? Mishek got kicked out, now the professor got banned...

It's all about being a villager now. This forum is turning into a bum forum. I mean, who's the professor bothering?

Faa bullshit about regressions everywhere he goes, Yusuf bullshit and the professor gets banned.

Keep up the good work.

Shh, I'm a professor, but don't tell anyone. The new modders are getting crafty ....

The peculiarity of tailwinds is that most are dealers who simply retransmit other people's quotes to their clients and withdraw the surplus to the largest MM. He gives the main liquidity, and the rest pour in to him the market by bids and offers of skewed positions. But how he benefits from his skewed positions, which are bound to arise, is another question.)

Avals:
the peculiarity of tailrex is that most are dealers who simply retransmit other people's quotes to their clients and take the excess to the biggest MM in the end. He gives the main liquidity, and the rest pour in to him the market by bids and offers of skewed positions. But how he benefits from his skewed positions, which are bound to arise, is another question.)

Is that a question? I mean, is it a problem? Is it something to think about???

Surprised.

Svinozavr:

Is that a question? I mean, is it a problem? Is that something to think about?

Surprised.

you don't have to think about it))

strange things...

_Farnsworth:

faa, my favourite nickname has been banned altogether. I won't be under the creepy _farnsworth for long :))) I'll kick svina a couple more times and then go mind my own business. It's important to emphasize - mine. I just realised that trying to give my brain a recognisable look isn't really my thing. And it's a hassle.

It's a shame you got banned. Did someone cheat? Well, there were some inappropriate words, no denying that. But it didn't interfere with the discussion. I've always found your posts interesting. Read Reshetov's past posts. He used to run everyone over so badly that God forbid he should complain. Those with original ideas do not always have a soft touch.

TheXpert:
You won't believe it, Alexey, but at least 80 per cent of forum users don't see it.

The sun revolves around the earth and so do the other planets, but their motion relative to the earth is very phenomenal.

I mean, if you apply the right theories to the wrong place, you get the phenomenon ..... of the market in this case)))

Avals:
don't need - don't think))

Nah, just wondering - is there some kind of truth hidden here, some kind of super market phenomenon?

To me it is - the specifics. I mean, it's even strange that you (and I for one!) are talking about it.

And don't - "don't think". I will! )))

Svinozavr:

Nah, just wondering - is there some kind of truth hidden here, some kind of super market phenomenon?

To me it is - particularities. I mean, it's even odd that you (and I for that matter!) are talking about it.

And don't - "don't think". I will! )))

Well let's say you are this MM and you are forced to give the world)))) bids/asks and change them. The others trade with you at your prices - at some prices clients will be more long than short, at others vice versa - accordingly you will have the opposite position, which may be quite non-zero and depend on your quotes. What will be the basis for changing quotes and what is the objective(s)

Mathemat:

HideYourRichess: Where is the progress? Don't all these years, all this titanic but inconclusive research, lead you to believe that there is something wrong with your approach to the problem.

And why do you already think there is no progress? Just because there are no stats being thrown around here?

There's nothing stopping me from thinking so. And I don't need the states.

Mathemat:

HideYourRichess: The market process has its own structure, there are rules and so on. It should be obvious.

What exactly is the structure? You came here to say that the Sun goes around the Earth, because it's obvious? Why are you saying that?

Because I see that this is new to many people. As for the specific details of the structure, this is an intimate question. Since the market is in principle not knowable, in absolute terms, everyone has a different answer to this question, with varying degrees of approximation.

As for the obviousness. It is obvious to me that looking at the shape of distributions for prices is a completely wasted task. It loses the second dimension - time - and adds serious distortions due to discretisation.

Reason: