The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 423

Олег avtomat:

"Some would like to understand what they believe, while others would like to believe what they understand" S.E. Letz

I would add that others, of whom the vast majority, not only do not want to understand anything, so as not to destroy the foundation of their blind faith, but also do not have such an opportunity, because they are deprived of it in principle.

You don't have to believe everything you understand.

It is better to believe what one understands. It is precisely verification that no one likes to do any more lately.

Useful information that can't hurt to keep in mind.

Especially for TViMS devotees.

Олег avtomat:

sunset by hand

The experiment continues !!!

Sunset by hand - that's our way. All the more so, peace-labour-May is coming, so to speak, patience and labour will do the trick.

Unicornis:

Sunset by hand - that's our way. All the more so, peace-labour-May is coming, so to speak, patience and work will do it all.

We die, but we don't give up! And all because we hope... And again, unreasonably... And ineptly...

aleger:
We die, but we don't give up! And all because we hope... And again with no reason... And ineptly...

"You see only from your own bell towers and you have no idea what I'm doing or why I'm doing it, but you have an "opinion"...

Do you really think I don't understand that I can't win this contest at this stage? What "perish"? What "hope"? What nonsense are you babbling about?

ss

And for your information, the word "handyman" comes from the verb "to do", not from the verb "to grind". And you can't do anything but talk nonsense.

The current experiment has produced very useful results, which will be used in the next experiment. And the next experiment starts in three days' time.

Competition:
start 01.05.2019.
finish 31.05.2019.
Task set:
To increase the starting deposit by 100 times.
And without losing trades (this is important).

At the start.

Олег avtomat:

At the start.

Don't forget to bring a tow rope)))

Олег avtomat:
Competition:
start 01.05.2019.
Finish 31.05.2019.
I set a goal:
To increase the starting deposit by 100 times.
And without losing trades (this is important).

Judging by the results of previous competitions, your goal should not be to increase your starting deposit, but to keep at least half of it until the end of the competition.

Already will be a huge progress!

Reason: