[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 348

Now there's a diver there, I'll wait some more...

That's it, the train has left, as they say...

DragonSL:

Yes I see it did, and the pound did too, the pound actually repeated exactly what I wrote this morning, I just got caught up, I was thrown off by the fact that it bounced close, I should have continued to trade and after the reversal to buy again, but I chickened out and got out of the market...

Yeah, great - did you not think that after that the eu went buy for 3 months up 2 thousand pips ? with no liquidity and no pullbacks

ZZZEROXXX:
Mixon, have you seen the head and shoulders on EURUSD worked out completely with premiums and aliments? Open 1H or better yet 4H and look at the top. And after that you say rubbish?

Speaking as an expert - nonsense, otherwise you and I would be millionaires and if it really worked that way - you would have bought half the planet by now and everyone would be working for you -

If you're so sure, put all the deposits into the deal - and we'll watch -

I don't know what to call this place - where the market is a bitch to any theory from price followers to paternnae - you'll sell out sooner or later - today again I'm convinced that without statistics I would not have made any money today - I wanted to sell this morning - but I did - because of the hamsters - end of the day - we'll see what happens next

You must have found the grail in the shape of a head and shoulders, so you don't have a million yourself?

I'm just like you, I wish it worked - like the Eliot waves - but in the end it was me and my deposit - and I hoped so much -

Mixon777:

Speaking as an expert - nonsense, otherwise you and I would be millionaires and if it really worked that way - you would have bought half the planet by now and everyone would be working for you -

If you're so sure, put all the deposits into the deal - and we'll watch -

I don't know what to call this place - where the market is a bitch to any theory from price-following to paternnae - you'll sell out sooner or later - today again I'm convinced that without statistics I wouldn't have made any money today - I wanted to sell this morning - but I did - because of the hamsters - end of the day - we'll see what happens next

You must have found the grail in the form of a head and shoulders, so why not a million yourself?

I'm like you, I wish it would work - like the Eliot waves - but I ended up with a big bite on my deposit - and I was so hopeful -

We're now in a 50p bounce, according to Gunn, something I don't see...

So far so good. Last night's picture.

For the night we can do this.

And this is the general outlook on H4. I like the triangle option better. But taking into account the constant worries about the Greek issue, the red variant is also urgent. It will be a nice pattern as well.

Mixon777:

I do not know what to call this place - where the market makes any kind of theory, from price followers to paternnae - you will sell out sooner or later - today again convinced that without statistics I would not have made any money today - I wanted to sell in the morning - but I bought - because of hamsters - the end of the day, we'll see what happens next

You must have found the grail in the form of a head and shoulders, so why not a million yourself?

I'm just like you, I wish it worked - like the Eliot waves - but in the end it was me and my deposit - and I hoped so much - I lost a lot of money.

Mixon, don't extrapolate your failures to others. You've probably posted a hundred predictions here by now, but I'm not asking you to beat your chest and invest your last money in your "beliefs". It happens to everyone. It seems to me if something doesn't work for someone else, it's like Krylov's fable "The Monkey and the Glasses":

She's got half a dozen glasses for herself;
She twirls her Glasses around and around:
She presses them against her skin, or puts them on her tail,
"and then she smells them, and then she licks them.
The glasses have no effect.

So have hamsters helped or hurt you, I don't get it? Waves work, it's just that not everyone has direct hands on them, as well as other tools.

ZZZEROXXX:
+1

2011.06.21 23:04:27 *Prime Minister of Greece repeats his call for national unity ahead of the vote of confidence
2011.06.21 23:07:16 *Greece will fulfill its obligations - Prime Minister
2011.06.21 23:07:39 *Greece will continue privatisation - Prime Minister

Goodnight all, Profit to all, found a moose, who is awake with your predictions, what about the Asians?

margaret:
2011.06.21 23:04:27 *Prime Minister of Greece repeats his call for national unity ahead of the vote of confidence
2011.06.21 23:07:16 *Greece will fulfill its obligations - Prime Minister
2011.06.21 23:07:39 *Greece will continue privatisation - Prime Minister

Upwards then )))
Reason: