[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 318

forte928:

Next, let's go where we planned the 5th wave at 1.3720...
Do you know if you posted the wave screenshot?

forte928:

Why do you think we will break it? we broke it long ago - just a small corrective movement upwards and then we will go where we set the 5 wave at 1.3720.

Germany and France agreed this weekend, but European statistics are bad, the chart has inverted head and shoulders, now we are testing the neck, if we break 1.4172 we will go down ...

going up nicely.... important level 1.426 I have a trap of 1.425

rigc:
going up nicely.... I have an important level at 1.426. I have a trap at 1.425.

I would like it more often. i want 100-150 pips movement

andreika:

I wish it were like that more often. I want 100-150 pips of movement

Yeah))))

Now if we break through 1.426, then 1.432-3

or a flat and down we go... imho...

Nils:

Fundamental events of the day

to replace Margaret?)))

Nils:

No. I'm new here. Inexperienced. Learning

Got some news... Why not share it with the good people?

Any advice?

Nils:

I do. Go to
If you reread my posts of the previous two weeks you can see that this is no longer the news of the day, but an archive of news. We need to change the news source and preferably a foreign one (England, Germany, USA)... Even better a primary source (Central Bank, CB, stock exchanges, TV channels, etc...)...

Nils:
Good. (chuckles) Will do. Thank you
By the way, if you speak foreign languages, you can compare how true the translation of some brokers is, there are very big discrepancies due to lack of correct translation...

margaret:
By the way, if you speak foreign languages, you can compare how true some brokers' translations are, there are very big discrepancies due to lack of correct translation...
which is why Margaret )))) is revered here
Reason: