[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 250

there is an NFP in the database

Good morning! Big news on the pound today:

Supports, resistances, forecast:

Appears likely to pull the euro up from the current...

I don't know if it's bullshit or not? ))))

chepikds:

Good morning! Big news on the pound today:

Supports, resistances, forecast:

Appears likely to pull the euro up from the current...

Could be important, but I wouldn't get my hopes up as there is nothing to compare it to .... there is no prediction on the assumed data.

sezon:
Maybe important, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, as there is nothing to compare it to ... there is no prediction on the assumed data.
The forecast is not so important, the news itself is important, its presence, which says about the increased volatility in the pound today, knowing it, you can already earn :)

Diver on eu on M15 and M30, will now go up a bit...

sezon:

Can you tell me how to trade on the news and is it possible due to the lag of the news?

As I have been told, if there is no forecasted price in the economic calendar, but only the previous value, such news will not be taken into account. If there is a previous value and the forecast, we wait for the actual value of the news and the market will work with it.

There is also one more thing. Maybe someone has an indicator for the news?

I tried it once and came to the conclusion that the chances of guessing the movement are 50/50, so I don't see the point. Very often the price goes against the news. That is why it is better to enter after the price instead of guessing. This is all personal experience and conclusion, so it's up to you.

DragonSL:
Diver on eu on M15 and M30, will now go up a bit...

Now we have to wait for it to appear on the hourlies))))

Kitsan:

I tried it once and came to the conclusion that the chances of guessing the movement are 50/50, so I don't see the point. Very often the price goes against the news. That is why it is better to enter after the price instead of guessing. This is all personal experience and conclusion, so it's up to you.

Lately the news has started to work as it should...Techniques are giving up, but a little....Foundation is gaining weight...

Who has information on options and open positions of traders ? ? please share )))

Reason: