[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 72

snail09:
Nothing strange, look at the increased interest in PUT options on the Chicago exchange. Both cable and eu are getting ready to take off.

will the options levels be intraday today ? second day waiting...

IDLER:

Isn't it time to sell the loonies?

(corrected a bit)))

Abalgid, forecasts and trends!!! If only the chart had moved to the left, they would have put arrows in that direction too. Not forecasts, it's a wind rose after all. Cool!!!!

Yes, interesting consolidation.....Few minutes and back up again!:-)

GBP/USD up.....

21april:

GBP/USD up.....

that's the one that broke it all today...and it was so good for the fall...

sidi1:

Abalgid, forecasts and trends!!! If only the chart had moved to the left, they would have put arrows in that direction too. Not forecasts, it's a wind rose after all. Cool!!!!

if you don't like it you can skip it ... does anyone make you watch it? post your screens at ...... i will criticize them so badly that you'll doubt your system ... if you have enough brains to build your TS ....

odiseif:
If you don't like it you can pass it by ... does anyone make you watch it? Post your screenshots on ...... I will criticize them so badly that you will doubt your system ... if you were smart enough to create your TS .
I had to bring the thread back to life after two hours of inactivity. I'm basically watching. I like your posts. You're a peace-loving man, I respect that. I do not have its own TS, do not even try to create, probably because it flies in. You're probably right, I should try to think of something of my own, maybe that's the key.

A little more upwards and we could organise a buy.

So far, there have been no disruptions.

I think we may fall from this resistance line. what are your thoughts?

Reason: