Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 2

Temnyj:

Actually, Fartovy was asked to create a branch and post signals in it,

I think that's what he wants to do. Although judging from the first post, we may see a continuation of Yusuf.

Looks like you're right.

Fartowiy:

here everyone will keep their own records. Everyone sets their own targets and keeps their own tables. Here you can discuss approaches to entry from any TF.

So start with your own approach... people will join in...

Who wants my trade set up on the main pairs.EMA 8,200,50 ekponz and 26 siml. Magd 8,21,1 download
Files:
1ssrc.ex4  8 kb

Fartowiy:

here everyone will keep their own records. Everyone sets their own targets and keeps their own tables. Here you can discuss approaches to entry from any TF.
I actually thought that you're going to post your signals, because you have repeatedly convinced everyone that your TS is cool (sorry for the turn, but it looked that way), and it would be interesting to look at them. I know all the pros and cons of my TS, and it's not interesting to measure my time and how much I earn. And for 25 pips a day there are a lot of TSs, which can be successfully used with a straight hand.

more
Files:
1ssrc.mq4  8 kb

more
Files:

Temnyj:
I actually thought you would post your signals here, because you have repeatedly convinced everyone of the coolness of your TS (Sorry for the turn, but that's how it looked) and I would be interested to see them. I know all the pros and cons of my TS, and it's not interesting to measure my time and how much I earn. And for 25 pips a day there are a lot of TSs, which can be successfully used with a straight hand.
Maybe it's not for you, but many people want to learn how to trade.
Files:

set CCI( 50 ) ( 0,100 and - 100 )

who tuned in, let me know which pair

Fartowiy:
who tuned in, let me know which pair

tpl do.