New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 402 - page 8

Gentlemen, who has anything to say about the fact that in 402 build EAs miss many entries?

I put it on 399 build in April and during a week of work owl made only a few entries, although in tests it showed much more, returned to 226 all deals started to coincide with the tests...

Interesting:
This is not a glitch, but a perfectly reasonable decision by the developers to sort this column.

This is a sorting error. The sorting has to go to the values that are present in the column, otherwise it is not sorting by column. If the column is in items, then you should sort the items, not their value.

ALEX_SPB_RU:

Gentlemen, who has anything to say about the fact that in 402 build EAs miss many entries?

I put it on 399 build in April and during a week of work owl has made only a few entries, although in tests it showed much more, I came back to 226 all deals were the same as in tests...

Probably, your indicators (that are used in EAs) stop working correctly. The solution is to make adjustments to the indicators.

The issue has been thoroughly discussed, search the forum.

It's not the first time that saved passwords have gone astray on all accounts at once - there are more asterisks and it says wrong account.

Started in one of the last builds... anyone notice that? )

majestic:

It's not the first time that saved passwords have been lost on all accounts at once - there are more asterisks and it says wrong account.

Started in one of the last builds... anyone notice that? )

Yes, it does. It hasn't been seen before.

dimonsky:

MetaEditor keeps crashing when accessing the clipboard.

++100000000000000000000

Same problem. Windows 7. MetaEditor 4 Buld 401.

I have this problem even if metaEditor is launched via icon.

It may crash for half an hour. And then everything works fine.

How can Kaspersky interfere with MetaEditor.

But I will definitely not uninstall my antivirus. :)

MoneyJinn:

1. it would be nice if the developers would finally tweak the speed setting for visual testing.

When testing (by tics or checkpoints) on large timeframes, only two values are suitable for real work: 31 и 32.

Moreover, at the first value the speed is very low, at the second value it is very high.

There is no smooth regulation of speed.

2. The error of forming StrategyTester.htm has not been fixed in the new version of the terminal.

For example, the real value of the extern datetime variable StartPoint=D'01.12.08 00:00';

In the StrategyTester.htm report:

Joining

rlx:

++100000000000000000000

Same problem. Windows 7. MetaEditor 4 Buld 401.

I have this problem even if metaEditor is launched via icon.

It may crash for half an hour. And then everything works fine.

How can Kaspersky interfere with MetaEditor.

But I certainly will not uninstall my antivirus. :)

I don't have kasper, it still flies out on 64bit OSes. And, as noted by rlx, it crashes unpredictably, then crashes at the first copying to the buffer, and then works like clockwork.

this has been written about for two years now

build 468

All three prices are different (marked with an arrow). As a result of the imaginary price (it is not on the chart) an imaginary profit is drawn.

MoneyJinn:

1. it would be nice if the developers would finally tweak the speed setting for visual testing.

When testing (by tics or checkpoints) on large timeframes, only two values are suitable for real work: 31 и 32.

Moreover, at the first value the speed is very low, at the second value it is very high.

There is no smooth regulation of speed.

I join in as well. Though I would be very surprised if the developers corrected it. :-) They've been on the forum for a long time and are periodically asked about it, but there's silence in response...

Also, when adding a new currency pair in Market Watch, it doesn't appear in the dropdown list of symbols in the optimization window. I have to close MT and then open it again. Please, make pairs added to the list of optimization.

Maybe you developers should make a bug tracker on your site? There are enough good free trackers. It will be convenient for you, and we will understand what is in the priority tasks and what is postponed.

Reason: