[Archive! - page 461

moskitman:

It's a "who knows how" or the wrong example.

At the beginning of the summer we moved (we bought a two-bedroom apartment). Of the "mercenaries", only the driver of the GAZelle took money only for petrol, because he was a friend of a friend's. But a lot of friends, my sister and her husband, my father arrived from Apsheronsk on purpose, and even people who were not even invited, just said that we were moving.
So not the right example, Misha.

I agree, this is the Leningrad-St. Petersburg example.

Mischek:

I agree, this is an example of Leningrad-St. Petersburg.

Which is just as strange. I've never been to St. Petersburg, but the responsiveness and kindness of the residents of the capital of culture (especially compared to the white capital) is literally legendary.
So, perhaps you're not surrounded by the right people, so you're not good enough to be surrounded by good and unselfish people who would be RIGHT TO HELP YOU.
THIS, Misha, is really bad. (

Here we are ranting about politics, about the global, arguing, arguing... But we spend our lives in our immediate vicinity! And if you don't have friends who are able to quit everything and come to you at 2 am, then your political views, humour and the size of your deposit are worthless.

moskitman:

Which is, in fact, odd. I've never been to St. Petersburg, but the responsiveness and kindness of the residents of the Capital of Culture (especially in comparison to the white capital) is literally legendary.
So, perhaps you're not surrounded by the right people, so you're not good enough to be surrounded by good and unselfish people who would be RIGHT TO HELP YOU.

Here we are ranting about politics, about the global, arguing, arguing... But we spend our lives in our immediate vicinity! And if you don't have friends who are able to quit everything and come to you at 2 am, then your political views, humour and the size of your deposit are worthless.

So you advise me, as an experienced man. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I've got to do something about it.

Mischek:

That's what you got out of several years of living in the West?

Understood, clarified.

Long live the values instilled by the West, where the main value is money itself.

ZS: Of course, there are a lot of normal people there and here, but they do not make the weather in politics.

>

alexx_v:

Understood, clarified.

Long live the values instilled by the West, where the main value is money itself.

SZS: It is clear that there are many normal people there and here, but they do not make the weather in politics.

Alex, how many years have you lived in the west?

moskitman:

Which is kind of weird. I've never been to St. Petersburg, but the responsiveness and kindness of the residents of the cultural capital (especially compared to the white capital) is literally legendary.

You don't talk. It's good for you. You must have a lot of friends, maybe a hundred. I've got six, seven at the most.

I'm wondering if I should call them right now at 2:30 in the morning. Say hello, friend, I'm moving out.

I'll go outside with the dog and whoever can't meet the 2:00 deadline is an asshole. What do you think? Try it?

I don't know about the others.

The most important thing is yourself. And no matter what anyone tells you.

Shit. How hard can it be to understand that "me" is exclusive. Complete and utter.

Mischek:

Alex, how many years have you lived in the west?
Not a single year. И?

alexx_v:
Hasn't lived a single year. И?
Life is given to a man once, and you have to live itthere, so that it does not painfully hurt... (c)
Reason: