[Archive! - page 265

tara:

There's no such branch here.

Shame on you, young man!

How could you think I could be so cruel as to insult a man who has done nothing to me(((

trol222:
How could you think I could be so cruel as to insult someone who has done nothing to me(((
And that's the easy part. The main thing is how to get a taste of it.

Svinozavr:
And this is the easiest part. The main thing is how to get a taste of it.
The main thing is to tell about the true intentions in time, and preferably before the person gets the idea. although it is never too late afterwards. the only pity is the time from the idea to the explanation, in this interval it is negative

trol222:
The main thing is to say what your intentions are at the right time, preferably before the person gets the idea. though it is never too late afterwards. the only pity is the time from the idea to the explanation, in this interval it is negative.
Read yourself. И... I don't know what... I'm not giving you the prabellum. Show some initiative.

Svinozavr:
Read yourself. И... I don't know what... I'm not giving you the Prabellum. Show some initiative.
)))) and you're kind. You were just writing about God.

By the way, your Martian thoughts, if you want to express them, do not always come to a logical conclusion either

trol222:
By the way your Martian thoughts are not always brought to a logical conclusion either

Alas, it always does.

trol222: Analyses forum quotes of the day is called https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/130006
It's not a thread about anals, it's a thread about annals. Shame on you, though!

Ashamed

О! Almost a perfect message. Concise, clear, and only one punctuation mark is missing - but that's forgivable. That's how you write.
Reason: