[Archive! - page 263

Mathemat:
On the difference between God's plan and the harsh reality.
Ok. Possibility != realisation.

Mathemat:

Come on, dearie. And necroposts?

One more thing: I recommend that you put punctuation marks at least sometimes. And don't make sentences so long. It's better to make sentences short and chopped up. At least a little, but it will be more intelligible.

I asked you what I was really interested in, or if I really needed to start the right threads all over again.

DDFedor:
Yes. This position is very common. The consequences of such an attitude are well illustrated in Lord of the Flies. The "not me alone" principle removes "personal responsibility". That's why the "group" is always treated more strictly.
Are you a policeman ?

trol222:
Are you a policeman?
It's got nothing to do with that. Just an observation. You don't go shopping for bread with a bazooka...

Uncle Lesch and Uncle Lesch, someone brought up the topic of patterns and irregular TFs - hell, it wasn't me... I give you my word.

trol222: I asked what I was really interested in or if I really needed to start the right threads again.
Once again: short, chopped-up sentences. No sophistry of more than five words in a sentence. Maybe then you will be more understandable to others.

trol222:
I either had to start the right branches all over again.

Yeah, sure. It'll be a super branch. A branch for all branches. A branch of your life. Not here, though.

This was so cozy.

Svinozavr:
What's that got to do with it. Just an observation. You don't go for bread with a bazooka...
Well, not with a bazooka but with a willingness to be confronted with a blue bully and to keep silent or to run away from him, because you have your loved ones with you for example.

Mischek:

Yeah, sure. It'll be a super branch. A branch for all branches. A branch of your life. Not here, though.

This was so cozy.

So feel what you're doing to others.

trol222:
Well, not with a bazooka, but in principle with the willingness to always run into a blue bully to keep silent or to run away from that will not work because you and your loved ones are for example.
Yeah...
Reason: