[Archive! - page 165

ULAD:

NaroT! Don't turn the loo into a toilet.

There's a lot to talk about. There really is.

Are you talking to someone in particular or are you just getting on my nerves? Pay attention to the title of the thread.

You can talk about anything that is of interest to more than one person.

It goes to the Russian forum. Apparently, those who are not counted are not allowed there.

Silent:
It goes back to Russian. Apparently, they don't allow people who aren't counted to go there.

You have to send a text message to a short number first and get the link

Mischek:

You have to send a text to a short number first and get the link

Well, I don't get a text to send a 'Yes' to... and I've blocked their hoster's soapbox server at my place.

Silent:

Well, I don't get a text where to send the 'Yes'... and I've blocked their host's soap server at my place.

You don't have to send YES, you have to send FAC to short number 02

If the text doesn't go through, you have to call the same short number and dictate the text.

then follow the "link"

Mischek:

It's not a YES, it's an FAC to the short number 02.

If the text does not go through, call the same short number and dictate the text.

then follow the "link".

You have been misinformed. 02 is too short a number, so they don't answer, they come themselves and charge dearly.

Besides, links are not given, but taken away, but, as always, to the wrong place.

That's all right. All I wanted to know was how the full moon intersected with the holidays.

I'll live in the dark.

Silent:
It goes back to Russian. Apparently, they don't let the unaccounted-for go there.
I honestly don't know who to pay. They let me in for gray hair and merit for nothing :))

Mischek:

Do you draw your bears yourself?

Mischek:

About what?

For example.

Why don't the blacks in America have enough to eat?

Or why is petrol more expensive in Russia than in America?

moskitman:

Do you draw your bears yourself?

No, I can't do that.

Reason: