EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 892

Galina:

Well, the eurik is about to go down...

No bounce today...

Not even a lilliputian...

Galya. Can you explain me in simple Russian words - why this collective shouting?

It is not necessary to do this to earn money...

Fartowiy:
Sorry, there will be a charge. But when it passes the test. I can give signals for now.

I'm just kidding. And the signals, come on, we're waiting!

Fartowiy:
I can give signals for now.

Will the signals be on the forum, or individually?

toxa79:

Will the signals be on the forum, or individual?
paid.

And it's close by. You just have to click the wrong way.

Yeah. And that's how people live.

Svinozavr:

Galya. Can you explain me in simple Russian words - why this collective shamanism?

It's not necessary to make money...

What is KAMLANIA?

Fartowiy:
We'll be testing in the signals forum. I will be giving
We'll wait for the signals.

toxa79:

Will the signals be on the forum, or individually?
On the forum. Entry on the signal is instant. And while TP 1. myself 3rd day on it trade.

Galina:

What is known as CAMLANISM?

"From the Turkic word kamlaniye also came the word kamlanie, denoting the ritual action of a shaman, which is interpreted as a journey through the worlds of the universe. The word appeared in Russia in the 17th century, in written communications of Russian servicemen from Siberia. It then found its way to Europe via foreigners travelling as part of Peter the Great's Russian embassy to China via Siberia. The word became widely known and formed the basis of the concept of "shamanism" spread in science."

===

Forget it, though. I was wrong. You're fine here...

Svinozavr:

"From the Turkic word kamlaniye also came the word kamlanie, denoting the ritual action of a shaman, which is interpreted as a journey through the worlds of the universe. The word appeared in Russia in the 17th century, in written communications of Russian servicemen from Siberia. It then found its way to Europe via foreigners travelling as part of Peter the Great's Russian embassy to China via Siberia. The word became widely known and formed the basis of the concept of "shamanism" spread in science."

===

Forget it, though. I was wrong. You're doing fine here...

I'm just bored...

I don't really write on the forums when I'm busy.

But here like the time I have, why not chat with smart people )))).

Reason: