EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 891

the joint efforts of the trendline, and the levels fans have not let the face fall in the salad, but have not bounced yet either, might break through :))))

OlegTs:

the joint efforts of the trendline, and the level fans have prevented the face down in the salad, but have not bounced back yet either, might break through :))))

the eu is further down (to raise the eu now is to play into the hands of the sellers)

Hello Multi Millionaires !!!!! Been busy. Lots of good and interesting stuff, though. I have been writing a new indica for one strategy. I made 58.34% deposit from Tuesday till yesterday. I will throw signals. But I have only one TP ( for now ) because I still have to work it out.

Fartowiy:
Hello Multi Millionaires !!!!! Been busy. Lots of good and interesting stuff, though. I have been writing a new indica for one strategy. I made 58.34% deposit from Tuesday till yesterday. I will throw signals. But the risk is only TP 1 (for now) because I still have to work it out.
hello. congratulations 58% in such a short period of time is a good indicator. good luck with refinement))))

Fartowiy:
Hello Multi Millionaires !!!!! Been busy. Lots of good and interesting stuff, though. I have been writing a new indica for one strategy. I made 58.34% deposit from Tuesday till yesterday. I will throw signals. But I have only one TP ( for now ) because I still have to work it out.

Better throw a turkey :))

AndreyZak:

Better throw a turkey :)))
It'll crush you.)))

Fartowiy:
I'll throw signals.
Welcome back. Well, go ahead and do it. Let's see what you got this time, last time was pretty good. Good for you...

marcendk:
hello. congratulations 58% in such a short period of time is a good indicator. good luck in refining))))
we will test it on the signals forum. I will be giving

Well, the eurik is about to go down...

No bounce today...

not even a lilliputian...

AndreyZak:

Better throw a turkey :))
Sorry it's going to be a pay-per-view. But when it passes the test. I can give signals for now.
Reason: