EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 703

buy in the US session, price should reach pivot level.... (thoughts aloud)

seolink74:
It's unrealistic... this week for sure... although I really want to because I've been at minus for two months now...

It's the euro/franc, a 150 pips normal correction. What's so unrealistic? There's nothing unreal. What's unrealistic?

Tantrik:

It's the euro/franc, a 150 pips normal correction. On the EUR, we will re-run and go to 1.46 tomorrow.
Sorry... got confused with EURUSD :))))). And the EUR is very possible as there are a lot of strong call options up to 1.48

margaret 14.04.2011 01:27

Here, by the way. markup from ZetM:

PROFESSIONAL! Thanks to the author.

And now from a low launch into space. It'd be good, or the bayou would hang up, didn't have time to cover it :))

let's try upwards

Ilap70:

margaret 14.04.2011 01:27

Here, by the way. markup from ZetM:

PROFESSIONAL! Thanks to the author.

I'll be sure to pass it on.

AndreyZak:

And now from a low launch into space. Good, because the bayou is hanging, didn't have time to cover :))

There are many options (just two).

1) We may go up because the bounce is from a loss of S2.

2 Bounce from Kijun-Sen as a resistance level

3 But it is a Call and Put accumulation zone and it is unknown how the price will behave there

But it would be nice to go down as well, to close below the trend by the end of the month.

Another variant... a return to the trendline and downwards... But where to? There is a Call that just bounced...

I think we have to go up today and then go up again tomorrow.

margaret:
I'll be sure to pass it on.

Where is he posting his markings now?

Did someone sell the zealander ? He's probably already arrived and it's time for him to go deep .
Reason: