EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 698

SEVER11:
The indicator will tell you if the DT changes the bet. Analysis is a must, I wrote it is one of the basics of trading guys!!! Open EURAUD month, see the trend -- two years at least when selling trades were bid up to 36 pips, this year it's +9 now. Now I think it's clear where these trends come from, it's almost the same as if you put money in the bank with interest... The question is, which bank would you put it in? The answer is a reliable one with a higher interest ;0))

I agree with Sank! Saw 3 or even saw 4)))

Conclusion: the big guys rule, they do and will, and who has the big guys?! thoughtful talented people!

ZS. each of us is talented! a man is something in general!!!!! please continue!

chepikds:
The main thing is not to meet the stake))))

No reason to worry ))))) While you buy, I sell)))). Then we'll swap)))

seolink74:
then...Marina and Kolya :)
By the way, where's Margaret? I've stopped reading the news, she's so good at digesting it and dumping the essentials, thanks a lot for that :)

you can take the first TR

artikul:

No reason to worry )))). While you buy, I sell )))). Then swap )))))

I sold it to you, it happens, can't help it)).

ZS. In this thread all communicate now you, it so happens ....

chepikds:

I agree with Sank! Saw 3 or even saw 4)))

Conclusion: the big guys rule, they do and will, and who has the big guys?! thoughtful talented people!

ZS. each one of us is talented! a human being is something in general!!!!! please continue!

Continue what...?

If it breaks through the yellow line (around the tick) at the next hour, then down, if it bounces, then up

chepikds:

I sold it to you, it happens, there's nothing you can do about it))

I knew you'd sell anyway )))) So did not bargain much )))) Because I'm buying in bulk ))))

People )))) I'm buying )))) For dear ))))

SEVER11:
Продолжить что...?

I got distracted, it happens... It's gone by now...