EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 367

Temnyj:

On the shelves )))))

"British Prime Minister David Cameron said on 21 March that coalition troops had "largely" neutralised Libya's air defence (air defence) system and prevented the "bloodbath in Benghazi" that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was prepared to stage against the opposition. "

RekkeR:

))))

I have to say, I haven't opened longs from here myself and moreover, I got into a couple of sells at the end of the week.

That's the way it is and that's the way we crawl

Vizard:

aah ... the crafty beaver ))) well see how good ... information thrown in ...
if it goes sideways (at 15 so at 30 is different and at H1 also different) i dont trade on it. it means a flux

Fartowiy:
If it goes wrong (on 15, so on 30 differently, and on H1 also differently) I do not trade on it. it means a Flkt.
Flat

Fartowiy:
If it goes wrong (at 15 or 30 or the N1 is different), I don't trade with it... it means a Flux

if you don't want to trade it, look through the history... i don't use indices... i just want to fool around...

In general, of course - go to the ts and history - 10 years before...and look at the cuts... draw conclusions... I think you can't do without over-optimization...

VJRTUOS:
That's where we're going.

Nope, so high 1.52..., no correction....)))) Wave structure at the end....))))

Fartowiy:
there's nothing else to do. I work for 15 minutes. If it reaches the halfway point, I wait for 25-30 pps to fall back and make my move.
How long have you been working with him for a year, a year and a half, two... or did you just get lucky today? )))))))))))))))

MrCoffee:
how long have you been working with him for a year, a year and a half, two... or did you just get lucky today??? )))))))))))))))

Looks like the grail was discovered recently)))

MrCoffee:
how long have you been working with him for a year, a year and a half, two... or did you just get lucky today??? )))))))))))))))
i've been trading with it since summer 2010. i try to keep it every day (thanks to the indicator)

Everyone's been quiet. It's evening, tired...

Reason: