EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 234

Still, I'm in favour of a reduction. There's still nothing to offer on the upside. See you all tomorrow!

6 European states have expressed their intention to block contributions to ESFS/ESM. Doesn't that pull the pips down by 100 pips?

IDLER:

6 European states have expressed their intention to block contributions to ESFS/ESM. Doesn't that pull the pips down by 100 pips?

Depends on where this information comes from...

Noterday:
Still, I'm in favour of a reduction. There's still nothing to offer on the upside. See you all tomorrow!
The americans are in favour of a lower dollar. It has to do with buying back treasuries. They want to buy them at a low price so they can sell them at a higher rate. That's the politics...

Insider. Another anecdote for today. Slovakia "Do you want us to save Greece for you?

IDLER:

Insider. Another anecdote for today. Slovakia "Do you want us to save Greece for you?"

I got that from Akmos:

Slovakia: do you want us to save Greece?

- The amount of money a country will contribute to the bailout fund in order to increase it should depend on the state's economic situation
- The current rules for contributing to an increase in the size of the EFSF are not suitable for poorer countries
- Expansion of the EFSF should be based on increasing guarantees wherever possible

Slovakia was not the only country which was outraged by the contributions to the ESFS/ESM. Six European states have expressed their intention to block the deal if the terms are not changed, knowledgeable sources report.

IDLER:

In the context of 17 countries - this figure does not mean anything yet... Secondly, a lot can still change... Thirdly, at the moment this is not the kind of news that can change anything...

Noterday has enough for a kickback)

Rolling

The main thing is that they are showing off, and how much is a question of time...

Reason: