EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 176

strangerr:

Noterday has the red version.

Maybe. Gradually the options will start to be cancelled before one comes along. I'm only working on one. So on the fence for now =)

voinG:
ultimate goals
I don't want to say off the top of my head... And technically I haven't measured it yet, so I'll let you know at the weekend!

margaret:
No, I bought it at the end of the sell, I wanted to close it at +20 pct (out of habit), but then I saw the convergence and decided to keep it
Well done!

RekkeR:

Anyway, at least let the cat walk over the keyboard and open the warrant, and wipe the noses of the whole preparatory group )))

Well, what a beautiful open buy, it's not the nursery here =))

strangerr:

you love to sell:) although i'm sold now too

strangerr:

After such a strong move decided to sell) before the weekend) respect) brave move)

margaret:
No, I bought it at the end of the sell, I wanted to close it at +20 pct (out of habit), but then I saw the convergence and decided to keep it

Of course, it was too steep and risky to buy it, I'm afraid to do that, because if the trend is good, they are worthless for these divots and cowsheds.

There's nothing to say - a professional.

Noterday:
Well, it's a nice open bai, it's not about the nursery =))
My most beautiful buy I placed in June one day before the reversal - buy limit 1.1872 and closed it at 1.3330

voinG:
you like to sell:)

Everyone has seen this screenshot, but I bet no one is selling there)))

strangerr:

Everyone has seen this screenshot, but I bet no one is selling there)))

Well then you have already lost a bet, I later edited the post and signed that too have sold. though put TR at 3820
Reason: