EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 175

strangerr:

I was talking about the period of the indicator:

but we only see it on history and in real time it's just forming and we don't know what will happen, maybe it will go lower

Noterday:

Pre-exit thoughts...

where's your terminus, just off the top of your head? I'm looking at both northbound

Noterday:

And you don't need to prove anything. Just show me the right side of that screenshot =)

I'm not arguing in the slightest that there's a buy, I missed everything today because of business, but I'd definitely buy in.... eh...

voinG:
Where's your terminus, just off the top of your head? I'm looking at both northbound
What do you mean?

voinG:
But we only see this on history, and in real time it is just forming and we don't know what will happen, maybe it will go lower

Noterday has the red option.

margaret:

Cool. Congratulations, but I hope it's not the long term longing that's over a month old? If not, kudos again!

strangerr:

I was talking about the period of the indicator:

Mine showed like this. I'm sorry, the period is really H1, I got confused for some reason, I compared it to M15.

I'm working on Pivot levels... If the price does not penetrate the upper level of the blue rectangle, it will go down... I predict a 90% probability (time will tell)

Noterday:
Cool. Congratulations, but I hope it's not the long term longing that's over a month old? If not, kudos again!
No, I bought it at the end of the sell, I wanted to close it at +20 pct (out of habit), and then I saw the convergence and decided to keep it

Noterday:
Meaning?
The goals are final.
Reason: