EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 159

In Saudi Arabia, civilians decide to join Arab protesters in 'day of rage'

voinG:
In Saudi Arabia, civilians decide to join Arab protesters in "day of rage"

Don't they have a "day of rage" often? Or is it like us going to the baths, once a week?

If so, then it is understandable that they are rampaging there, we go to the baths to take a steam, to rest, and they are unwashed and tired - how not to get angry there))))

Temnyj:

Don't they have a "day of rage" often? Or is it like us going to the baths, once a week?

If so, then it is understandable that they are on a rampage there, we go to the baths to steam, to rest, and they are unwashed and tired - how can they not be angry there))))

they're not the ones going out to rallies after Friday prayers...

they don't give a shit anyway.... we're the ones who are up to our ears in... in forex....

strangerr:

Nothing, he will redraw it))))
I'm thinking, "where did he see the zigzag"? I can see the five waves, but not the zigzag and scold Wozny. Then returned to his page, turns out not interpreted correctly read, he pointed out that the first leg of the zigzag is complete. It's called "look in a book and see a figure".

Pound

strangerr:

Pound

You've got him pretty bad, you've sent him 67 recently...;)

strangerr:

could you tell me what you need to read to learn how to draw or at least understand your layout on a graph?
dyakuya))))

voinG:
You've done a good job on him, you've sent him 67 recently...;)

Changed my mind)))

You can't tell from the yen that there was an earthquake and tsunami in Japan, it's going up.
Reason: