EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 67

Who has a view on the EUR/USD today?

coronel:
Maybe collectively buy back the indicator from him... and put an end to it once and for all... ))))

First of all, why do we need it (the indicator), and secondly, end it with what?

strangerr:

Firstly, why do we need it (the indicator) and secondly, to get rid of what?
To get rid of both the indicator and its obtrusive advertising at the same time...

Alex_K:
Who has a view on the EUR/USD today?

All predict growth, and the trend is really up, but I would not be surprised if the daily chart shows a triple with a truncated C and a good buy north))))

coronel:
To get rid of the indicator and its obtrusive advertising at the same time...

So maybe not even the advertising, the man is not selling it. I propose to give some signals on H1, to wait not very long, and the issue with the indicator will be resolved, only entries at a specific price, with sl and so on.

I really want to see a miracle.)

yosuf:

What data do you take to analyse open close low high?

strangerr:

All predict an uptrend, and the trend is indeed up, but I would not be surprised if a triple with a truncated C and a good buy north are drawn again on the daily))))

Thanks! What are the strong support-resistance levels? What should we break down?

strangerr:

So maybe not to advertise it, the man is not selling it. I propose that he gives some signals on H1, so that the wait is not very long, and the issue with the indicator will be resolved, only inputs at a specific price, with sl and so on.

Uh-uh-.... no, it's not that simple. )))

Ask what is the purpose of the man's exerting pressure on MQL-community to write the code,

and what are the plans (concerning the indicator) for the future.

Extremely curious....

coronel:

Uh-uh-.... no, it's not that simple. )))

Ask what is the purpose of the man's exerting pressure on MQL-community to write the code,

and what are the plans (concerning the indicator) for the future.

Extremely curious....

Without specific entries, at a certain price, with a certain stoploss and tp, whereby the tp should be greater than the sl, any indicator is of no value. You have to use it to open trades, not to contemplate those beautiful lines)))
Reason: