Any questions from a PROFI to a SUPER PROFI - 1. - page 9

joo:

The dll is not executable and has to be called by someone. I decided to study Intel Parallel Studio 2011 for VS.

Debug -> Command line -> Rundll32.exe DllName,FunctionName
In general, there is a Manage configurations section.

C-4:

Objective: To uniquely identify an instance of a class by its unique ID, preferably of long type. The unique ID should be formed taking into account the uniqueness of the values of the variables included in the class.

Used in my model for the contest. I don't know if it suits me, it suits me by 200.

Compiled the dll. It works in win7. In winXP it gives out

2011.01.25 14:50:23 Tests MLP easy dll (GBPJPY,M15) Cannot open 'D:\....MT5\MQL5\Libraries\MLP2HL.dll' (126)

I tried it with MT4 and MT5. I tried nesting the folders less - did not help, I thought it was the length of the path.

joo:

Compiled the dll. It works in win7. In winXP it gives out

Alternatively, try to put dll into system folder - it will eliminate many reasons.

TheXpert:
Alternatively, try putting the dll in the system folder - this will eliminate many of the causes.
c:WINDOWS\ or c:WINDOWS\system32\? I can't access either one. I tried the root directory of the terminal, but it didn't work.

View the contents of the PATH, if available, you can add a directory, which would be handy, by the way. It can be placed in any directory you like.

nope, not working - 2011.01.25 16:01:06 TERMINAL_PATH (GBPJPY,M15) TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH =C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common
I put it in this one and all the subfolders - no luck.

joo:

I just compiled a dll. It works in win7. In winXP it gives out

2011.01.25 14:50:23 Tests MLP easy dll (GBPJPY,M15) Cannot open 'D:\....MT5\MQL5\Libraries\MLP2HL.dll' (126)

I tried it in MT4 and MT5. I tried to reduce nesting of folders, it did not help, I thought it was about path length.

I wrote it in the beginning of the thread. It happens when you use WinAPI functions which are absent in XP. Another reason. If your system's minimum version is limited by a higher one.

I'm having the same thing now. I've never got time to look for this function.

Missing some DLL, used in turn in your DLL<br / translate="no"> Try at the command line to run

depends tst4.dll

You will see which component is missing.

Another option. Apparently XP is using debug version of dll which was compiled on 7.

So you have to pull debug tooltools from 7ka, use release or disable debug.

TheXpert:

Another option. So it looks like XP is using debug version of the dll which was compiled on 7.

So you have to pull debug tools from 7, use a release or disable debugging.

Sompiled the release.
Reason: