Zero divide error new ea

Hello im developing an ea based on dark point custom indicator and getting zero divide error in backtest

The bot works and is profitable on many charts already im looking to improve this bot any help appreciated

<ex4 file deleted>

Files:

zuhayr domun: Hello im developing an ea based on dark point custom indicator and getting zero divide error in backtest
The bot works and is profitable on many charts already im looking to improve this bot any help appreciated

Attaching an executable file (.ex4) is useless to us in order help you with coding issues. The text file, however seems to be the source code, but you could have just attached it as a ".mq4" file instead of a ".txt".

However, at first glance, I don't see any division operation in that source code. When it gives you a Zero divide error it also tells you at which line and character position the error occurs. Please shows that log entry.

2022.04.25 18:05:27.233 2019.08.06 05:00:00  Dark Point.ex4 EURUSD,H1: zero divide in 'Dark Point.mq4' (1014,68)

zuhayr domun #:2022.04.25 18:05:27.233 2019.08.06 05:00:00  Dark Point.ex4 EURUSD,H1: zero divide in 'Dark Point.mq4' (1014,68)

That reports the error at line 1014, character position 68.

However, the source code file you provided only has 206 lines, so you are not providing the correct source file.

zuhayr domun #:
2022.04.25 18:05:27.233 2019.08.06 05:00:00  Dark Point.ex4 EURUSD,H1: zero divide in 'Dark Point.mq4' (1014,68)

This fix cannot be done unless you have the source codes of the Dark Point indicator used by this EA.

Oh okay, the owner of the indicator allowed us to use it to develop into an ea but the source code he keeps private

zuhayr domun #: Oh okay, the owner of the indicator allowed us to use it to develop into an ea but the source code he keeps private

Then contact the author and request that they fix the code!

zuhayr domun #:
Oh okay, the owner of the indicator allowed us to use it to develop into an ea but the source code he keeps private

If you were the developer of the EA you shared, you should have known this!

You have introduced yourself on your website as someone who does this job professionally for a fee.

Im still learning to code and copy and paste codes around for fun. Im a complete amateur, i was struggling to make the bot get the exact tp and stop loss from the indicator so far i was onlt able to make ir buy or sell with a prefixed stop loss and take profit so i paid sysmonster to develop this ea with those specifics. He did the job but he was paid to only do that and not more. Now im trying to further develop this bot on my own as im out of funds for the moment this is why i requested help on this forum. Thank you for your contribution highly apreciated but im not sysmonster lol

So far i watch tutorial on youtube on how to convert indicator into ea thats it 

zuhayr domun #:
So far i watch tutorial on youtube on how to convert indicator into ea thats it 

ok 

but you need the source codes of your indicator to do this.

Reason: