[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 489

tol64:

Thank you all. But I turned out to be a bit of a stretch. )) I didn't pass the variable types to the external function in the right order.

That's just great. I did it myself, I found it myself, I figured it out. Now you can't cut it down with an axe.

granit77:
That's just great. I did it myself, I found it myself, I figured it out for myself. You can't take an axe to it now.

)) No, it's not. Not quite all by myself, but with the help of others. I don't even know what I've done myself, because so far all I know is the achievement of previous and current generations. And now, on the basis of what I know or what I will learn, it's up to me to do something on my own. ))

Can you please tell me why the following messages repeatedly appear in the log when the EA is running?

2011.07.04 22:19:24 '8058080': DataCenter connecting failed [6] -2011.07.04 22:19:24 '8058080 ': Data Center connections failed [6]

Is it possible to build a script into the Expert Advisor, which would make the position go to the break-even position?

yosuf:
Is it possible to build a script into the Expert Advisor, which would make the position go to the break-even position?

The function

Vinin:

Function
Understood, thank you.

Good health to all! Does anyone know how to set the right sizein the position volume, so that when you call the function to open an order, it will always be the right volume. The default value is 2.00, i.e. i forgot to set it once and i opened an order. i got really lucky but the consequences could be disastrous. Thank you.

voinG:

Good health to all! Does anyone know how to set the right sizein the position volume, so that when you call the function to open an order, it will always be the right volume. The default value is 2.00, i.e. i forgot to set it once and i opened an order. i got really lucky but the consequences could be disastrous. Thank you.

"Service->Settings->Trading

PapaYozh:

"Service" -> "Settings" -> "Trade"

Thanks, corrected.
Reason: